TV shows

Although i've been at home for the passed few days, I'm too lazy to use my computer, so, erhem, I spent my lovely afternoons watching pokemon!! YES, i watch them so.? come on guys, who wouldn't fall for that cute lil yellow mouse who always say out his name when talking, and other pocket monsters do too. Imagine if we were like them, I'll be," emman man em emman emman em em em man!" haha.! anyway it's the new season of diamon & pearl don't miss it!yay!!!

And oh yeah while I'm at it, I finished watching season 2 of heroes, like usual, they have to save the world, yet again.
And season 3's coming out soon. ANd guess what will they be doing in this coming season.?
dont tell me they will save the world again!

And I wonder when will season 4 of prison break be airing. he(scofield) makes prison breaking as easy as digging your nose, maybe he should write the next, 'Prison Breaking for DUMMIES' book. That guy is a genius, I wonder how he's like in real life.
haha.


well liverpool drew 1-1 with arsenal, i'm so disappointed on how liverpool played, they suck. Seriously, with 2 defensive midfielders in the middle, Liverpool lacked the creativity that Torres needed to create scoring chances. The only guy who's full of ideas was Stevie Gerrard, and he was all alone when liverpool attacked.

even on the wings, liverpool are useless,
where is harry kewell when u need him.?
Look at arsenal's wingers, they are fast & they sure can defend well too.
arsenal should have killed the game earlier with wasteful misses by adebayor and v.persie.
count liverpool lucky for getting that away goal. Even that goal was created by Gerrard! sheesh. my prediction for the 2nd leg, liverpool will be slaughtered by arsenal that's for sure. Still, Torres looks good on the field, he must have had spent hours looking at the mirror before the game . hoho.


I'm off to bed now and looking forward to another beautiful day at home, after this last stick of cigarette.!! yeah yeah I'm in love baybehh!!


0 comments to "TV shows"

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters