So i went to sleep, and was woken up by my little brother.
He stayed up to watch the 2nd leg between ManchestaH unetehd vs AS Roma.
I hate manu.


The Red Devils marched on to grab their win over the bitter italians.
And so boring it was the match that even Fergie could have chewed more gums than he needed to.
The ever so enthusiastic Park Ji Sung was reliable where Hargreaves should have been given a knock on his head to be reminded that he's not as great as good ol' Wayne.
Things could have changed for Roma but Rossi wrapped things up for the devils.
all it took was a moment of genius from Carlos Tevez to save the blushes for manchestah.
And Barca they must win to change the history of an all english european final.
And who would they meet in the final if luck is with them?
No other than El Nino and co of course!

No highlights, I hate manchestah unehtehd!


heheh.
I'm feeling much much better. maybe because I had a tea session with my lil brother last night. I'm so happy now, I don't know why but it feels great to be on the right track to be better again. And I don't miss my cigarettes now. (:


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters