Let's not update on my school life, I mean school's dreading enough.
Lets update on what peopo requested me to do. :
here are the requested works. (:
I suck without a tablet pen, truly, yes surely. How i wished I could get that pen for my birthday. (((((; *wink wink*
Alia Qistina.
before:
Hidhir.
Before:
ShuYu
before:
This one a lil difficult to do, too much lighting uh. and when i was doing her illustration, i kept laughing, her cheeks are so round. like a hamster's. haha. well i think im gonna improve it later.
that's all for today. liverpool vs chelsea!!! torressss. torreesss..
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
// //
0
comments
//
0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(31)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Let's not update on my school life, I mean school'...
- Our new lecturer, Mr Wei Siang goes on and on and ...
- PARCELS Concert.yeah so i went to AISS' 2nd major...
- school is already here.?Oh gosh it took me what.? ...
- People that inspire.
- So i went to sleep, and was woken up by my little ...
- EL NINO STRIKES AGAIN!Liverpool in Europe under Ra...
- Goodbye Dream House.
- A day with emman sufiyann
- No title
- No title
- okay for the next 7 days, i'm gonna make my own dr...
- Support local music
- TV shows
-
▼
April
(14)
Followers