HARRY KEWELL
EMMA WATSON
I think that Harry kewell & Emma Watson are the greatest human beings on earth. For me at least. (:
I grew up being entertained and learnt great things from them.
For Harry Kewell, he went through a lot during his younger days by showing that becoming the best isn't just by hard work but rather confidence will bring you to the top. And I even integrated his name into mine to show what a great man he is.
As for Emma Watson, she can sure give a great smile. Just look at her smile, everyone will be fooled by it. And you would be a MUDBLOOD if you miss all the harry potter movies.! hoho.
And here I am, chillaxing, at my house having cookies & chocolates & tea while watching recorded matches of the FA Cup. Its funny, i din notice that the big four were kicked out from the competition until I watch those matches.
Darn, I really need to adjust my body clock righttt now. School is inches away.
I take back my words of claiming that i don't miss my ciggs. Well in fact I'm crazy about them right now this very moment and so after posting this entry, I am going to go down to that petrol station and get me a pack of ciggs and I'm gonna make sure that i don't oversmoke them. well just cut down a lil (:
Maybe I should wake my lil brother up for prata too. Or at least order mac, i need a meal. hadn't had a decent one all day long.
For the passed few days, I thought I would have died. Seriously, i would be too afraid to sleep in case i won't wake up to the next day.
But since i have taken a rest from smoking, my health gets a lil better. And i have no longer have that feeling of dying again. It's all in my mind. heheh.
Sometimes, you got to tell your heart what to do, not the other way round.
I'm sure you can defy any odds and move on to greater heights this way.
I wish I was like that guy in heroes,, Matt Parkman who can force people to do anything by entering a person's mind. But only GOD can have those powers.
save the cheerleader, save the world ;)
0 comments to "People that inspire."
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(31)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Let's not update on my school life, I mean school'...
- Our new lecturer, Mr Wei Siang goes on and on and ...
- PARCELS Concert.yeah so i went to AISS' 2nd major...
- school is already here.?Oh gosh it took me what.? ...
- People that inspire.
- So i went to sleep, and was woken up by my little ...
- EL NINO STRIKES AGAIN!Liverpool in Europe under Ra...
- Goodbye Dream House.
- A day with emman sufiyann
- No title
- No title
- okay for the next 7 days, i'm gonna make my own dr...
- Support local music
- TV shows
-
▼
April
(14)
Followers