school is already here.?
Oh gosh it took me what.? 2 days, to notice that?
._.

let me describe to yall how dreadful school has been for the passed 2 days, DREADFUL.

the aircon was down and we still have to use the same room for another 1 week. arrgh, ishhhh grrr....
I mean man, what have they done during the holidays? I think, during the holidays, when they found out about the air can, they were discussing,' ahh, damn those ITE studs, let them suffer for all we care. They won't go anywhere far anyhow.'
surely!!

and and and JinggaFc is proud to present our new Forum.! the purpose.? It'll be our new meeting ground due to our busy school schedule & work shits, so this will be the place for all the players to take note of trainings, fixtures and blablablablah. the site: www.jinggafc.zzl.org


oh and i completely forgot to edit farhan's pics. And i managed to do this one in like 5mins. busy dude, very. I don't know if you like it, but hey, I got like 5mins of free time yesterday, and did something. here you go take it take it. and please say thank you to emman sufiyann. (:

and some cd covers for my portfolios.(just rough ideas, i need new ones though cos they all suck.)

bye byebyebyebyebyebye, need to go to stoopidstooopidhothothotbloodybloodybloody school!



0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters