Our new lecturer, Mr Wei Siang goes on and on and on and on and never stops during his lessons. He is sooo boring that i manage to do an illustration of Zibin in our new jersey just now! he's our model for the jersey anyway.
So Grayson and I decided to go off early from class and u know what.? We were sooo broke, that we had to share our leftover money to buy ciggs. So pathetic. But oh well I got a new pack of ciggs after hours of persuasion from my mum when i got back home. See that.? I'm so useless.
And., I learned how to solve the Rubik's Cube in school! Thanks to Anisah for teaching me. It can be a lil stressful to solve it though. But the feeling of an achievement was there when u managed to do it. (:
I hate the weather. It's sooo hot when I get out from my classroom.! and with the uniform so lousily designed, it sure is hell in school. Literally.
And there's this guy who will irritates me whenever I'm doing my work to beg for ciggs. He's name is Jason. well he does that to everybody. U know what,I got so fed up with him that I punched him hard in the stomach after he strangled me and nearly choke me to death! That ought to keep him quiet for awhile. I was so darn pissed uh. He thought i was joking when I was gasping for air, but hey he forced me to do it.! I swear if I wasn't in the right mind just now, i would have slaughtered him.! serious! Thank god, I'm a good boy. (:
I'm off to bed now then. and please guys, at least post something in the forums, it's so dead right now except for me and hidhir posting like as if we are chatting in msn ._.

0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(31)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Let's not update on my school life, I mean school'...
- Our new lecturer, Mr Wei Siang goes on and on and ...
- PARCELS Concert.yeah so i went to AISS' 2nd major...
- school is already here.?Oh gosh it took me what.? ...
- People that inspire.
- So i went to sleep, and was woken up by my little ...
- EL NINO STRIKES AGAIN!Liverpool in Europe under Ra...
- Goodbye Dream House.
- A day with emman sufiyann
- No title
- No title
- okay for the next 7 days, i'm gonna make my own dr...
- Support local music
- TV shows
-
▼
April
(14)
Followers