Alright I stayed all night doing my dream house. ish, it's 6.45am now already.

The house, I actually didn't do it properly, i didn't joined the surfaces, i didn't fillet, and I didn't do it wholeheartedly, I just did the walls by doing simple-even-my-grandma-can-do-it sweep 2 rails & 1 rails all the way after doing the curves. See, I'm a very lazy person.
the door, erhemm took from a friend though. haha.!!
and i even placed my first furniture in there!! see the blue sofa? (:
This dream house is a loong way from looking good.
I'm planning to put a back garden, although i've always wanted a rooftop garden. If i put the garden on top of the roof, it'll be very messy for me to do it already, so putting the garden right at back seems neater. and oh of course there's gonna be a swimming pool! a, gym, garage, soccer field, street soccer court, oh and also the bungee jumping thingy.!!

the most hardest part of this thing right now for me is dividing the house into rooms.
and resize the furnitures, everything!
grr.
I'm tired already. okeh okeh i'm going to sleep going to rest for another day of emman's adventure of 3D modeling his dream house in 7 days! A day has passed. I'm left with 6 days to complete my dream house..
ciao!


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters