Wei qiang called at noon. Right after Jingga FC's match against Chung CHeng.
He called to hang out and in the last minute, called Shafudin and Linda.
The three of us initially wanted to catch a movie but were disapointed that all the timings were not perfect.
Eventually., WQ and I went to play a game of 9-ball and the other two went window shopping.
W.Q is clearly good at it and he gave me a few pointers to improve my game. Thanks mann. After an hour, met the other two and had waffle ice creams. Yeah, nice. I ought to have more this monday.
GDnight.e.s.
Saturday, July 01, 2006
// //
0
comments
//
0 comments to "nice day."
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(36)
-
▼
July
(11)
- Friday__ Ta...
- Guess I'm off from uniqueland.woah. Jingga lost 4-...
- I love my friends.!They are always around me. And ...
- what the heck__Wednesday, I had my n level malay o...
- baybeats 06
- calss bbq
- life's a bore
- perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
- tuesday, the most boring day ever.!
- remembering you
- nice day.
-
▼
July
(11)
Followers