calss bbq

Yesterday, was fun fun fun.
And i ate some buns.


We first meet our classmates outside a.i. And greeted each other, then wait for liying's father to come and fetch us.

Wait wait wait.
And he wasn't late.


I brought this cool sunglasses, it belongs to my big bro, eyaha who cares. And everyone wants apiece of it. Okay, inside the bus, I slept. All I can hear was camera sounds. Guess they took some pics.


2.45pm.> We finally reach East coast park. Found our bbq pit and start unpacking. Jon wanted to start the bbq pit. But then we there were no brush, planta and thongs.! Eyahaha. then tan and i volunteered ourselves to get those things.


Walk walk walk.
Both of us talk.


We talk to each other about some stuffs about black magic and and all kinds lar. While on our way., we got lost. And then there's this guy, we asked him like[in malay],"excuse me bro, where's the nearest shop uh.?"

And the guy like, " oh not quite far la, just go straight ahead". Okay, we felt relieved for a while.

But after miles, oh like real, of travelling, we asked another guy on a bike, also the same question. And he replied," oh it's really far, you have to go all the way to the end and cross the bridge, pass Mcdonald's...." wow, its far.


And then tan remembered that there's a nearby shop in the chalet compound. And really there is.

Got our things and went back.


Reach there, I saw bicycles.! I took the bike and eyeryone else followed suit.

Heeee....

Cycle cycle cycle.
On the bicycle.


As there weren't enough bikes, I let corrine ride on my bike with me. Eyaha. And shuyu on Tan's bike while esther on ahmad's. Filzah, ranjini and shafudin each have their own. Off we went and we cycle through the wind. Nice feeling. Corrine kept asking me lotsa questions. And then when i answered them, she'll go, "really.?". Haha. cute.
We stopped at a shelter to take some rest. And took lotsa pics. click here click there.
After which, we ride to the jetty and enjoyed the breeze. Corrine was excited to see the fishes hooked up. eyaha. Again took pics. haha.


Went back, and everything was ready. We ate lotsa lotsa food. yum yum.

most of them went to take a dip. And were enjoying themselves, too much i guess..

I couldn't join them. As my pocket is full of friends' handphones and wallets.

I watched them behaved like little children. Giggling and shouting everywhere.
Then, take pics again. haha.

We ate again. Wah. nicey.
Then corrine came to sit with me and she gave me this band which i put on my finger.
And then I found a twig and made it into a ring. I put on for her. eyaha.i told her, "We'll be married tonight. And then have our divorce ceremony at midnight." She laughed and accepted my proposal.

some went to take a shower and some were chatting.

I heat some marshmallows and we added chocolate sauce on top. Nicey.
Gooey and sticky. jon heat the choc sauce and drank it. hey weird but nice. i tried it too.!

We ate again, and there's still excess food.

midnight- We decided to postpone our divorce as liying's father came and its time to go home.

And we exchanged goodbyes. Aww, the parting is always not the best moment.
Corrine, kept saying byeee..byee..

We'll have our divorce ceremony later today.

And then only farhan, ahmad, shafudin and I were left. We bbq-ed some food and ate. Then shafudin's family came and they ate some too.

We packed up and off to the lorry.
reached home. and i found a new angel. Another one. eyaha. That makes two.

okay. Still haven't bathe.oops. Soccer match later at 12pm. baybeats at 6pm.wow, looking forward to it seyy.
that's all. peace.es.


0 comments to "calss bbq"

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters