life's a bore

Thursday- Whew, i didn't post an entry yesterday as I were so damn busy.

Class bbq is tonight. And i went to buy the foodstuffs with shafudin and linderr yesterday.
Linder didn't help much. Eyaha. We went to sheng siong at woodlands, or was it admiralty? eyah, can't remember. Anyway we went there to get the chickens, otah, prawns and
marshmallows. Yum. I like marshys. Especially when you heat it. It'll become nice and gooey. And I like the part most when you add lots of chocolate fudge on it. Wow, nicey.


Yesterday I got separated with my pocket pc. Whahaha. Bye bye iPaq..! I had to sell it. My mummy kept pestering about the money i owed her, $2500.[long story] I sometimes hate her, she doesn't care where i'll get the money, as long as she gets it. I sold it for a stupid 500. What a waste. Original price=$1099, Sold for=500.
But luckily I have my motorola v3i with me. It cost not much. So selling it won't get any benefits.

I still owe her $1500. Oh damn, that's why i'm working, to pay off the debt.

But the fu*kin' delifrance thought they can fool me. I counted my hours and i should get at least $450. Damn those MNCs.(i learnt that in geography haha).


Okay., after the trip to sheng siong at woodlands, or was it admiralty.? Damn. I still can't remember. Linder and i waited for shafudin. I think they argued, can tell from their faces. I just don't understand, why can't they give in to each other.? Hmm guess they have thier own way. Anyhow, while waiting for shafudin, we went around to look for the puma watch i always wanted. The world cup series one. EEEi! How come they don't have in Germany's colour.!?!

Only france, netherlands, poland, england and italy. damn lar. Been searching for it since world cup started.

And then followed linder to test some perfumes. She made me sniffed to all kinds of scents.
All didn't interest me. Except for the paris hilton perfume. It's lovely and also manly. I mean they do have types for different sexes. I like the blue one, which is for men. The smell is oh-so-nice. and the pink one suits better for women. It's nice too.

After we got out of the shop, my nose started to feel stuffy. And it itch too. Damn.

Shafudin called and we met him.
Blablablbalablabalba.

they talked.

And I went back home. Took a cab, and then while on the way home, stopped by a pasar malam at yishun. Bought Ramly burgers, otah and goreng pisang. I bought one for the taxi driver too.!
Eyahaha. He looked kinda tired and worn out. So my guess was that he didn't had any dinner.

He felt so appreciated and thanked me. And i told him it's the least i could do since he stopped the meter while i went to buy the burgers. So, it's a good deal.

Got home, wild animals(my little brother and sister) came rushing to me as if they hadn't had eaten for a month and were about to devour me.

But luckily, they fell for the Ramly burger bait. eyaha. Another great escape.

Saw my mummy, gave the money and walked off. I gave her the pissed look. But she just counted the money. Money faced. Now i really hate her. Let's see how she'll be when she becomes old and haggard. Then she'll come begging to me. Oops. Hope it won't happen. Maybe she'll change later. I'll just have to put up with it.

we'll see how. so long and goodnight.
e.s.

time will fly


0 comments to "life's a bore"

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters