another day.

Well, school was okay today. We mostly went through our papers and check out those mistakes and learn from it.

Lately Shafudin is behaving rather horny. Hahaha. Can't reveal how horny he is though. He also has this sudden urge to organize a class BBQ. I don't know why, maybe something is bothering him.

The class agreed to his idea and confirm their names to Shafudin. I, too wrote my name as i don't want to disappoint him. Today's MT lesson was fun. Erm not exactly fun in the classroom, but in the boys' restroom. Hee. Bob, Mukhsin, Fitri, Shafudin, Nizam and Rifaie all skipped the lesson and talked inside, it was rather funny when someone will come in and we will all quickly act as if we are doing 'something'. Eyahaha. Okay. Just for the extra info, Our malay teacher, mr. Rohman is retiring at the end of the year. I think our batch of students force him to. He was thinking of having another year but changed his mind. We're sure going to miss him.!

kay, need to complete my coursework.ciao.es.

life has its meaning.


0 comments to "another day."

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters