Friday__
Talentime-almost slept through the whole thing.
I mean there were a lot of errors.
Mic not working la, lousy sound system and the whole program was disorganized.
Congrats to danruzah. You guys danced cutely. I mean gals, erps.
As for zareena and gang, you all did well too.
Oh and shikin, well i was shocked you had third prize. I mean, for the song that i edited, should had brought you the first prize.!
eyahaha.
Saturday__
Slack. I'm slacking my life away. I'm useless, hopeless, everything's going bad for me. I might as well throw in da towel right now before i disgrace my family. Oh my gawd. I'm so stressed up now. No one to support me, no one to hold back my tears, no one to talk to. I am all alone. I dont think i can take this anymore. if only i'll die in my sleep. If only.
And life goes on. The stupid life of mine.
Sunday__
Had soccer. we won, 2-1.
Ate at banquet. And hisyam shaved his head bald.! haha. he look cute though.
Sorry friends., i've been an idiot all this while. I kept crapping all the time. And i guess i'm trying to hide my sorrows. I dont want you all to poke into my life.
sorry. that's the way i am. always secretive. Ugh.
I hate my life. i really do.
please someone.
entertain me.
that'll really help.
0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(36)
-
▼
July
(11)
- Friday__ Ta...
- Guess I'm off from uniqueland.woah. Jingga lost 4-...
- I love my friends.!They are always around me. And ...
- what the heck__Wednesday, I had my n level malay o...
- baybeats 06
- calss bbq
- life's a bore
- perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
- tuesday, the most boring day ever.!
- remembering you
- nice day.
-
▼
July
(11)
Followers