Perhaps my life will change today.
Perhaps I'll know someone new today.
Perhaps I'll die today.
Eyaha. First one didn't happened. The second did, I searched on 'changkat changi' on the internet, initially i wanted to find my cousin's profile in friendster but then found this unique name, Alia Qistina. Wow, sounds cool huh.? I didn't know who the person was. I was just interested by the name.And added her in msn. Glad to know you. haha. Maybe we'll meet up during this week's baybeats. Yeah. The third, well obviously didn't happen, as, if it did, i'll be typing this entry in the grave. hahaaha.
Singapore Idol.!!
The mania is on.
Go Hardy Mirza, Rahimah Rahim And Paul Twohill.!
School, was okay. I had to go home half way as i had stomach cramp. Gee., must be period time. Eyahaha. erps.
Shafudin was absent and recess were boring. Ate and went back to class.
We skipped malay lesson. And made a homemade video in the toilet. We shot about two guys fighting and then suddenly someone accidentally played some music and we all started dancing. Hah. Call that creativity lar..
yea yea baybeats is this week., tomorrow going out and class bbq is on friday. wow busy week.
that's all.
Life is going well and smooth.
0 comments to "perhaps, perhaps, perhaps"
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(36)
-
▼
July
(11)
- Friday__ Ta...
- Guess I'm off from uniqueland.woah. Jingga lost 4-...
- I love my friends.!They are always around me. And ...
- what the heck__Wednesday, I had my n level malay o...
- baybeats 06
- calss bbq
- life's a bore
- perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
- tuesday, the most boring day ever.!
- remembering you
- nice day.
-
▼
July
(11)
Followers