the past week, was boring..
aiyo i've been saying the word boring everynow and then.
except for yesterday,
i went to watch the fireworks at the esplanade with Izzat and khus. wow. boom...boom...boom..
nice nice fireworks.
and while waiting, the three of us played cheekopak, and i didn't know how to pronounce the word and a funny word came out instead. It was hilarious and we kept laughing and laughing.
OH, and we dance to the loud music.!! Everyone were looking, oh what the heck, we don't care.
We also had a cigg marathon.phew.tiring.
Actually kan, we all didn't know that there'll be a fireworks display.
We went to town because khus wanted to buy a bag, his bag had worn out. So we accompany him.
And then after we bought the bag, we went to play pool at lucky plaza. We saw some sec five students from our school there and greeted them.
I enjoyed our time playing the game as we kept crapping around. whohoho.
laugh here squeal there. haha. and i managed to beat izzat within a few mins.! wow , an achievement. khus managed to beat him too . whahah.after tired of playing, we went to have a cigg and then there's this lady, came to us. I saw her approaching and i told khus and izzat to change our direction in order to avoid her. but she catched up on us anyhow. she went on jabbering bout those unfortunate kids la, and so on. we donated some money, and she went away. hehh.
----then after that someone told me bout a fireworks display and that's how we got to know. Hisyam, jangan merajuk tau. Aku bukan tak ingat pasal kau. Aku ingatkan beli bag terus balik.
heee..
Talk to me in school tau. jangan jadi bunga kay, nanti aku siram kau baru tau.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and that's my life.
my stupid life. Lately, I've been thinking.
and I hate to say it, but, I really have to move on. I can't possibly wait for you.
i' waited for you once.
And i can't wait for you twice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's nice to see you smile everyday. That's enough for me.
I have this joy of seeing people happy.
I don't know why, I'll just be happy.
I wish I can see all the people around me happy all the time.
then i can be happy always.
-e.s.
I need to to walk back to the other side.
--------------------------------
and today is my big bro's birthday.
Happy Birthday.!
where are you.?!! We waited for you but you din came home. mama marah tau.
