++I've got my results.
And the numbers in front of all my papers were not really nice
Bleah//''
In school, I did some maths work and everyone was like, eh blajar mann.?, hey pinch me I must be dreaming. and etc.
Goodbye emman hello Sufiyann. Yea.
No more the old me.
More of the new me.
I know Action speaks louder than words that's why I want to prove them all. Prove those freaking assholes what I am capable of.
haha.
Yeah, no use speaking, I am just going to do it.
heehee.
most of you must be wondering why I'm changing my decision in the last minute,
It's because
someone inspired me.
someone gave me the motivation I really need.
Thanks a lot.
You are nice.
Many people failed to do so but you did a pretty good job.
whoho
And mugging will be in my daily schedule now.
I'm gonna do what's right and choose the path that I want.
I wanna get that Industrial Design course.!!
oh and just now, farhan, luqman and I went to orchard to get zareena's handphone back.
We met up at around six in the afternoon, and ate at a stall that sells 'nasi lemak powerr.!!'
And the power in it was really strong.
Then we talked about buying a skate deck as luqman misses skateboarding.
We did not do much except looking for that skate shop..!
And by the time we' had found it, it was closed. dammnnn/
oh and that's all for today.
my life has come to a point that will decide my future.
