whee.. haha.

Woke up at 2pm sey. I don't know why also, terbangun kul eleven then baring2 jap tido balik.

And went out to celebrate my mummy's birthday. Haha, bought for her some cool clothings.
My auntie and cousins also followed, imagined all the kecoh-ness. hahaha.

And then a lady called, "can I speak to MISS emman sufiyann.?"
Hahh, she called me MISS. She's the supervisor for the pizza hut delivery operator. And asked me to come down for training. whoho.

And i was late for it.! Came to the centre, and just sit, macam nothing happened gitu.
heheheh. The trainer came in and gave me a puzzled look, her face were like, 'eh aku nampak dier kat sini ke tadi?' I smiled to her and she smiled back. phew lucky escaped.

The training was full of abbreviations. And I kept asking the lady beside me. eh betul ke?, bla bla bla. Hahh, and we had to gave an introduction bout ourselves. heeheheheh.

I made new friends. They were so very kecoh seyy. Then there's this girl named sarah, hohoh, she kept having her spelling wrong. hahha. funny.
Then we had our break and we mengumpat about the trainer. hahaha. jahat nyer.
After the session finished, we had pizza.! nice. and tmr is KFC. wahhh.

Tmr ader lagi training. ala, mcm malas ah. but if nvr come, i'll be lost, so must come.


Okay i had a fun day today. Oh and sorry zarina, I din reply your msg. My prepaid was low and then the phone is switched off. So cant join you guys for the fireworks. Shit, I missed it. I'm regretting it now.

And to you people who read my blog to find something which you ASSUMED that it is being shoot at you, please jgn terase.

And I hate people whispering in front of me. Kalau tak suke, tell straight to my face lar.!
And don't worry about how I'll react to it.


And also. Don't comment on me. I know who i am and I'll be what I am.

ANd one more thing.
Don't pretend that you care, just get lost and don't bother.

And for your info, I am hatingenjoying my life.
that's about it. yea.
oh and. I miss cookies.


please, i hate to be lead the wrong direction.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters