.... Oh my,'
The prelims are killing me. So much stress is weighing on me.
I'm already stressed out.
A breakdown will come by soon.
And to worsen my already pathetic life, someone is having a great time telling me off.
Yeah, thanks a lot mukhsin. Your 'pointers' were great. Your question, "eh, what mother tongue are you in.?" was such a great help to me.
Whatever.
And you shouldn't thank me for my "your mother." answer.
Many times, you and your stupid sarcastic attitude rocks my day.
And I don't get it in why the others are following you as an example.
Well i don't want to know.
To me, you are just another idiot who enters my life.
All these years I've tolerated all your nonsense.
You've had mocked me, insulted me, backstabbed me, took advantage of my money, and even been a 'brother' to me.
Thanks a lot. I'll remeber who you are in my years to come.
And remember when you asked for my help when your mother found out that you had a handphone which was stolen.?
Yeah, I was so stupid to helped you out by telling your stupid mother that i stupidly stole the handphone and idiotically gave you that handphone.
When the story should had been the other way round.
And your phucking mother bought that and hated me untill now.
Thanks 'bro'.
The BBQ proved it. She invited all of us except me. And I moronically accepted your ingenuine apology.
You've been the "greatest" person in my life.
And I know you hated me a long time ago. Well I really don't care much.
Like what Sharifah asked me, in why I've been alone in school nowadays,
well the answer is, I don't want to meet another such person in my life.
And for me to lose my only friend, well, it's nothing.
I can live with it.
It's because of mukhsin that I kept evading you.
You are always with him.
And I don't mind losing a friend for the sake of not seeing my 'brother'.
yeah I came to a conclusion that
life is just another game that either we lose, or we win.
It'll just be a matter of time before i'd run of credits.
then, it'll be game over.
and thanks Izzat, Kuzzo.man, the guys in 4t1, and farhan for being there with me.
Kuzzo.man, your siily antics made me laugh.
Izzat, thanks for letting me bully you. You always give in to us.
Trevor, permesher and hisyam, yeah you guys really rock.
And I mean it.
Farhan, thanks for supplying me ciggs.!
and the job interview.
hoho.
okay, and I've been thinking about that person again.
Why must she be in my head when I'm going trough all this.?
Can come back later.?
alright then, if you 'followers' of mukhsin wanna show me faces, go ahead. I'll just memorise them and draw it on a piece of paper and give it to you.
so that you guys can realise how ugly it look.
thats all.
off to work and to get those extra credits in life.
peace, no matter how chaotic things are.
i kept looking at you from afar.
