HADY IS SINGAPORE IDOL.!!
yayy.! he won. can sleep peacefully now.
His new single, was nice. I like the lyrics very much.
Go listen to it properly.
heehee
Anyways, fasting month started last sunday.
Had a huge spread during our buke puasa.
My mum kept commenting about the singers on singapore idol.
Like all racist remarks sey. Irritating uh, I told her straight to shut up.
She didn't care and continue to hurl those remarks.
School-
Had been busy with revisions.
Studying is now going to be my top priority.
Hypocrites keep appearing in school and I totally hate them.
And if you wanna say you hate me, go ahead tell me straight, no need to write in your blog la. Feel free to spam my tagboard, I dont mind.
and also,
I wanna thank everyone who helped me with my revisions. You guys are really the best man.
Lastly,
I wanna wish everyone good luck for their N's.
And happy fasting. =)
let's pray that my wish would come true.
0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(36)
-
▼
September
(6)
- HADY IS SINGAPORE IDOL.!!yayy.! he won. can sleep ...
- today, I went to school.I only had to spent the fi...
- whohoo. didn't attend school today. Woke up at 12+...
- I realised that there's something to look forward ...
- --oh well, I have cancelled my appointment with gr...
- +++Yea. I'm so in love with famous amos cookies.! ...
-
▼
September
(6)
Followers