today, I went to school.
I only had to spent the first three periods studying cos the teachers for the rest of the day were out for o levels prelims.
and guess what, I only sleep during MT period. haha.
During F&N, Farhan, Hidhir, Saini and I cracked a lot of stupid jokes/riddles about shoes, our classmates' names.
hahaha.
Oh one of the jokes I told, "In times of trouble, there's always a PAL to be there. Who is that person?"
"ArvinPAL"
hoho. sorry arvin. we were just trying to have fun.
then there's one time Farhan asked me "Why 4NT students didn't came to school today.?"
I thought he was asking us about a joke so I answered him,
"they had some technical difficulties"
Everyone laughed, thinking that it was a joke.
Farhan laughed too but later he said that it wasn't a joke/riddle, it was supposed to be a question to me.
oops.
After school, went back home straight, got changed for soccer and then proceed back to school.
Then I remembered that my boots are torn. But luckily this kind hearted soul from sec2 borrowed his boots to me. Size 8, fitted perfectly =).
Kick Off. Jingga FC vs. 3NA.
In the first half-
wai chung scored 3. i helped him with one. whhee.
Uzair scored two. He's on a scoring streak since we recruited him. 6 goals/2 match. Nice.
I had some chances, but the 'keeper managed to, incredibly saved my stinging/blzing/powerful shot.
Second half-
Wai Chung added one more.
Uzair got switched with rahman.
Weigen subbed out, replaced by Nizam.
Deva scored a spectacular long shot, which was layed nicely to him by me. hoho.
I tried to help hafiz score but he misses all the opportunities given.
Khus scored one when it was supposed to be Hafiz's goal.
Nizam scored one, he came up all the way from defence.!
I tried a left leg curling shot, but still, didn't beat the 'keeper. Sheesh. I always wonder why.
Final whistle.9-0 to Jingga.
Disappointed but sastified.
okay, another day tmr.
hope it'll be fun and fufilling.
tata~
the pros and cons of our lives.
0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(36)
-
▼
September
(6)
- HADY IS SINGAPORE IDOL.!!yayy.! he won. can sleep ...
- today, I went to school.I only had to spent the fi...
- whohoo. didn't attend school today. Woke up at 12+...
- I realised that there's something to look forward ...
- --oh well, I have cancelled my appointment with gr...
- +++Yea. I'm so in love with famous amos cookies.! ...
-
▼
September
(6)
Followers