--oh well, I have cancelled my appointment with granny to meet @#$%^!
But then, she didn't turn up.
Guess there's no way to meet her. She's wayy up there, and I, wayy beloww here.
So it'll be impossible.

I'm sick right now anyway. I have these double vision and my head is spinning.
I'm sorry to everyone whom I've promised to go out with today. I'll make up for that disappoinment okay. But then, wait till i'm better.

++
I don't want to hang on to this hope much longer.
Please give a sign, at least send a shooting star so that i'll know you're there.
---



last of all, yeah.!! i've kicked ahmad and rifaie asses. Rifaie is soblardy annoying and childish. I hate him. Ahmad, i dont know why i kicked him. I felt sorry for him though.
And mukhsin, he din get the ball much.hoho.
So, the chances of me kicking him were low. and I dint eventually.
oh and farhan, you you you Md Salleh.!! tackle aku betul2. kan dah plan. ish ish, takpe sometimes must be real a lil bit in case the opponent suspects anything.
and pity dear shahril, he sprained his ankle, get well soon alright.

that's all uh. bye bye.








disappointment was all over me today. bleahh.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters