Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I dislike this year's raya.
I dislike my phone, it keeps showing the 'insert sim card' sign.
I dislike my wardrobe.
I dislike to wake up to another new day.
I dislike this boring/stupid/pathetic/unmeaningful life of mine.

Okay basically I had enough of all the shit that I've been receiving.
I mean why do we have to go through this stage of our lives?
Why can't we all just finish school without exploding our brain and find a job that pays well easily.?

Enough about that.
Now, what I did for the past month.

I helped out at farhan's mother's friend's shop during the last half of the fasting period.
Umm, I also played a little bit of soccer.
I slept for 12 hours everday.
And I saw Baihakki Khaizan. He's tall.
Well that's all about it, I didn't help the preparations at home.

This year's hari rayer.
the mood wasn't there for me.
The only fun moment for rayer was hanging out with my cousins.
They've all grown and we talked about the experience we have all had.
And the food is all that I looked forward to.

Okay, there isn't many things to look forward to. So food is what i turn to.
And lately I've been having aches at my chest area. Hah.
Hope that will kill me quickly.







alright that's all.
tata.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters