I am hungry.
hmm..


In the passed few days, everbody seems to change.
Some became gay, some turn into matreps and some just can't take stupid jokes and even threatened to go home.
Even I am changing.
Ya, i'm changing into an idiot.

WELL, I see no meaning in my life and wish someone will just kill me quickly.
Haha.
Wait, that ain't funny right.
Who would have thougnt that Emman, the previously reliable smart kid,(erhem example jer ah)
to turn into a complete asshole after just one miserable day.?
Nobody expected that.
Ever since I suffered from that betrayal, I don't have any direction in life.
Ever since that day, I've stop thinking like a normal person.
After that day, I lost way.


But for every life, even the stupidest one, there's bound to have a little happiness.
There's my siblings and friends..
There's also the chocolates and cookies.
There's soccer, which completely changes me for a while.
hmm.



and now my future seems uncertain.

The only talent that i have is.....
Sleeping.
And I am going back to sleep again now.
I'm too depressed to eat already.
ookay enjoy your day while you can uh.
oh and pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeee don't try and give me hope alright.? I had enough of these.






And to Izzat, GIMME BACK MY JERSEY.!!!


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters