
this is Faith.
this is the pixelated faith.
uh, sakuras will be soonish. be back soon faithy~
Ann nee wais..
Khusy is darn serious about the tshirt thingy. If you guys dont believe, he told me this, "Man , Im serious". hoho
We met up with bushy at somewhere and did a few designs a few days back. I dont have 'em cus the skecthes are with khusy. I hope this time it won't be some aeroplane taking off but nvr ever did. er, you get what i mean.
Bleah I need income. Like regularly pl0x, I want to own a nintendo wii! I want to own an IPOD TOUCHY! I want to own an automatic toiletbowl seat heater!
And screw products! I dont care! i wanna put something else in mah upgraded portfolio~ nyehnye nyenyeh poo poo. Ouh yeah you dont like that?! F*** that! what what? you're pissed off? Where?! Where?!! wheeeeerrre the f*** did u get the f***ing balls to be pissed off?!!! WHERE?! WHEREE?!!! Shooow Me! Shooooow me the f***ing shop, where YOU get the balls to be pissed off. !!
>.> lol russell peters ish crappy all over. mwahhaha.
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
You, You don't really want to stay, no
You, but you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down ~~~
and finally a picture of bushy eating ayam penyet!!! mwahahahha.take care yall and gdnight.
