lambo lambo lambo~~

So my weekend was filled with beauty sleeps and foooddd!!
My bro bought the dvd of kallangroar the movie! but but but but, the dvd player hhhhhhaaaaddd to break down and all i could do was to stare at the dvd cover and mull over it.

sigh.. but fret not, emman doesnt go emo just because of a dvd.
And I'm still drained by the happiness of completing mah final year project~~
and I spout meanningless rhymes(which doesnt rhymes!) in the bathroom this morning, "emman ish best, he took out all of them with a single blow. Emman looks so cool, emman ish cool!" and I snapped halfway realising im mimicking Lambo-san. X_X

oh well, time to find a job to continue mah class 2b bike license >.>

can't wait for school so i could admire maya's hair from afar 8) and not to forget, completing my portfolio , someone teach me flash! I regretted sleeping in class during flash lessons!!.




I wanna make out right now nanana~
I wanna go to sleep right now nanana~


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters