And because of farhan i have stopped smoking. long story.
well good morning people. here I am typing an entry before a day full of tiredness and happiness. and its rather humid for a saturday morning.
I hope yana will open the shop early so I wont have to wait outside the store like an idiot.
after expo i need to be at geylang, selling clothes. haha.
And I hate working at geylang, I mean I hate it when matreps patronize the store. In their ugly fashion sense and bad attitude who would want to serve them?
and guess what lar. like normal, I never fast. hehehh. I'm eating cereals now.
alright busy day ahead. tata.
and i told you so it was the first and the last.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
// //
0
comments
//
0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(29)
-
▼
October
(6)
- As usual, every saturday night, the coffee bean gu...
- Izzat came around at 10pm to find me and the first...
- Alright i'm back after a busy month of non stop wo...
- And because of farhan i have stopped smoking. long...
- after getting an 'advice' from Mr Jabar last night...
- Why did GOD created Mondays>?So that we'll have 7 ...
-
▼
October
(6)
Followers