after getting an 'advice' from Mr Jabar last night,I have absolutely change the way i think about my future.
If i still remember, some of his words were "...you can't just wish for your future, earn it, if you ever fall flat on the back, what are stairs for.?"
My respect for him have reached over limit. After that night, I was actually dissing myself. Thoughts of regrets poured on me like the shower of meteors.
And the only person that I can think of blaming is none other than me.emmasufiyannbinabubakar.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now, fellow followers of Sufikewell's Crap Army, I shalt now stop the insanity of this madness that I have besieged thou. Thou shalt no longer receive the greatness of my power; that is making people laugh till their guts burst out. From now on, I am no longer your clown nor no longer your sex buddy. For I am gonna start sketching my heart out day in and out. And I bless thee, Michelle Lim for showing this pathetic little sadist the light so he can find his own way out to determine his own destiny.
(ahahahaa. sorry shakespeare I didn't really pay attention during Literature.)
in other words thank you Ms Lim for giving me the chance to redo my assignments and this time i wont fail anybody, not even myself.
okeh okeh dah semangat ni.
I'm gonna start the 30 conceptual drawings this very minute. think I'm up to it?
bet on me. a hundred! a thousand! haha no way I can mess this up. my future's in it.
goodnight goodnight.
sufikewell.
0 comments to " "
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive updates
as well as receive other site updates!
Tagboard
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(29)
-
▼
October
(6)
- As usual, every saturday night, the coffee bean gu...
- Izzat came around at 10pm to find me and the first...
- Alright i'm back after a busy month of non stop wo...
- And because of farhan i have stopped smoking. long...
- after getting an 'advice' from Mr Jabar last night...
- Why did GOD created Mondays>?So that we'll have 7 ...
-
▼
October
(6)
Followers