Firstly if you want to watch the movies from my blog u need this, Divx webplayer.
http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/webplayer/



Now let me update on my day today.
I didnt went to school again. hahh. I dont know, maybe school's not in my interest. I mean I hate wearing the ITE uniform, Its hot and stuffy and worst, it has the ITE logo. haha.

okehh i didn't went to school, that's one thing. and I didnt fast today. I lit up a cigarette and my mum saw me and said, oi!! tak puase?!! nak jadi ape uh?! blabla bla! kept on smoking and went on to check out the fridge. haha.

eh ya. if anyone of you guys want to watch a video or any movie just tell me so i can post it on my blog. (=


back to my day, as usual, i went for work. On the way, while i was taking the train, I saw familiar face, I saw Abu BAKAR aka ashburn. He's my father for your info. I look at him for a moment and then i think he saw me but didn't recognise me uh. So i just didn't bothered and continue playing my psp, tengah trash chelsea 5-1 beb. torres scored a hat trick. hehehh..

came to work and saw my colleagues eating glutinously in the pantry. Ape lagi join them uh.
orang tanye puase tak? i said puase puase.. ahemm.

and here are some pictures that we took during our working shift.































































































































































































































































s







































































































































okeh that's all. I had fun today, actually working's fun all along when you put izzat grayson emman and wati in one shift. total chaos. after work , we head to cinelesure to shoot some balls. and went home after that.

school later and i really need to go. I've been MIA for 3 days straight.

and grayson just called me not to sleep lest i overslept for school again.
I'm gonna play PKO for awhile and see what's going on in there. ciao/.

and fuck you Alice. =)


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters