okay okay I'll update.
I'm effing lazy to even type something when I can actually use the time to do my assignments!
well if not for my 'accidental' sign in to my blog, I wouldn't have post this update.

let's start off things by saying that ACHA SEPTRIASA is super gorgeous.! -thanks to izzat that i've got to watch that heart aching 'love is cinta' vcd. And I really meant heart aching due to all the stupid acts from irwansyah.

in the first place why didn't he move away from the car after saving the little girl's pathetic little life?!!
well one good thing is that he gets to go to heaven straight. hmm maybe i should save someone's life and purposely die so that I'll go to heaven, its easier rather than doing all those good deeds to make up for all my sins.huahua.

you guys must watch the show and feel it. Even if the storyline's kinda crappy, there's still Acha! haha/.Feel free to ask it from me and I'll upload it so you can download the movie.well i have loads of movies in my hard disk.so like what i said feel free to ask for the movies you want. i mean why pay when you can watch it for free at home?
its best to burn it and watch it from your own television accompanied by mind-blowing soundsystem. :)

And I have these psp games that I'm gonna delete soon, so again, feel free to ask from me. phew I'm getting tired of typing that sentence again. so like i said, feel free to.....
arghh okay okay. You get what I mean.and guys, contacting me will be really hard these days cos i lost my phone some time ago and i dont wanna get a new phone too soon. so whatever it is contact me in msn or call Izzat- 81009053. from 6pm-12am during weekdays. Call Grayson-96177532, from 8am-5pm during weekdays. and if still you cant get thru me, call 64579294. Call this number only if the other lines failed you and during the weekends. :)
thank you and have a nice day. also note that mostly I wont entertain calls thru my house number cos I've promised my little siblings 5 dollars each to tell whoever the caller that wants to speak to me to say that I'm not in. hoho.

I'm enjoying my life now and I don't need anymore dumbphucks to ruin it. Like for e.g. MR. KELVININABUICHAOCHIBYE, my teacher for the 2D module. Please stop being ridiculous in all your rules. like wtf for reducing MY marks whenever I AM 30/60/120/180 mins late for school?! it's so unfair and its not as if I won't pass up my blardy assignments to you b4 the due date right?! huhuhuhuhuhuhuh?!!! you 4-sided dimwitted beezlink!


alright it's six plus in the morning now and I need a smoke. I hate smoking, but I can't stop smoking! help wanted please. anyone, anything, just let me stop smoking! It's using up half of my daily allowance! I can't take this anymore I want to QUIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!

narrator in emman's life: so in order to relieve his stress right now, emman started to smoke.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters