Okay this is so gay. sheesh, purple.
haha.
Just checking out. so will be changing skins again later this week.
Alright, first of all!! To hisyam., I'm sorry cos I buih you yesterday. COs i was really sick, and had no mood for clubbing.
andandandandand I'm beginning to miss Yana already. No more crappy, dirty and crazy talks and not forgetting losing a partner to bully bushman :((
Work will be less fun now. Come back cann? :)
Life after Yana is quite okayy, cept for my other manager, han. she's/he's a little bit hmm, should i say, emo? or problematic seems better? Yea she's/he's a problematic person. I won't exaggerate though.
And working with the boss is way better than working with han. Definitely.
Enough about work.
Let's talk about school. wait, forget it.
school opens on monday so lets not talk about it in case I get too moody and wont be able to type an entry. :)
And something incredible happened the day before yesterday.
I woke up that morning and was told by a friend, Jack(name cannot be revealed due to privacy) to check on my GPA score. So i went to www.heheheh.sg(website cant be revealed due to copyrights infringement). AND THEN..
I clicked on this very BIG link..
A window popped up...
And it started to load something.
My heart was thumping like as if it was trying to burst out from my chest.
but I kept it in by lighting a cigarette. :)
Then ...
SUDDENLY.
My screen, with no rhyme or rhythm, it.....
went
BLANK>>>>>
My mind also went blank lar.!
and when i was about to scream, it went back on. -.-"
incredibly incredible right? hahha.
erm, and there it was, my GPA score. 3.429:))
not bad kan for a person who skips school frequently, who talks back to the teachers, who always hand in his projects way behind time and got caught smoking in the girl's toilet.
haha.
alright that is all.
Oh Goddammit.
