Okay sheesha session was nice last night.
Thanks to permesher!!
I can still smell it. haha.
alright, my internet traffic is high now because someone i mean more than one person is tapping on my wireless connection and downloading something so uploading may take some time. I apologise if your favoured episode isnt up there. I'm uploading the movie 300 and TMNT soon so it'll be up by sunday. Hopefully this will make it up for the delay of the episodes.
alright, Today, I ate lotsa kinder buenos, it comes in a bundle of 3 and I bought like 8 bundles. thats 24 packs!! which is also equivalent to 48 sticks!!
yeah I can feel the cavities now but it's worth it since I have been so miserable in life its better than slitting your own wrist.hah
Oh yea, i CLEANED THE WHOLE HOUSE.
My mum woke up and was surprised and said, "ehh, I didn't hired a maid, why does the house look so clean?"
haha. i wont be doing such a thing again. Unless I'm gonna be a house husband in the future.
Tomorrow will be a busy day though, there's Jingga training and at 5 there'll be the Achievement day shit-a-dingy at aiss.
and at night, there's sheesha session with farhan, naj and luqman.
And to khus, I really hope that you'll let go of that thin hope for someone.
you got to face to reality, like what i did, and to keep hold of it is rather immature.
well, I just realised that, and you know what they say, it takes two hands to clap.
I know it'll be difficult but hey there's still more to life than that piece of shitty hope.
Like there's chocolates ciggs soccer and ME! hoho.
alright I'm gonna finish up my last stick of kinder bueno. tata.




Anonymous says:
HeLLo there.... MAN...ive never forgotten u.. believe it or not.. aarthi and i was tokin abt u todae in class..realli hate to say this..but damn we miss ya... u coming for achievement day...great...u have achieved the oh-so-lame award... congrats...