I love chocolates. It gives me the happiness that I needed.
So whenever life gets boring, they will always be there to company me.
And not forgetting my best friends, cookies. =)
I just looooove cookies. Want to know why i love 'em?
You see, cookies are the ones that make me realise how important life is.
I dont know what is the cause but I do know that whenever I eat them, my mind will start to
'transform' and make me a nicer, and serious person.
'I know this sounds strange but it is a secret that helps me to do all my assignments and projects.
=))
And lately, i've been having thoughts of quitting school for no reason. It's just that I'm uncertain about my future.
Studying in ITE really makes your life difficult, you'll be having doubts about your future, you will get easily stressed because of the assignments., you can't concerntrate in class, frankly I prefer my old study environment than the one currently. And most of all, you must not never, ever be late/absent for school cos if you do your percentage will decrease and will result in retaking the module. You dont want that to happen right since it'll be wasted after what you have been through for that module.
Well I did made a choice of going to an ITE. I'm not regretting, I'm just complaining.
It's a good choice since I flunked during my N levels.
It is totally different from secondary school. And I havent got use to it. So maybe After a year I'll be okay. yeah hopefully.
And I want to take this opportunity to thank my Creative Thinking group members for all their efforts in making a very successful skit. Without them, we wont had gotten full marks.
okay there's work tonight I better get some rest.
Goodnight emman.
