Your Deadly Sins
Gluttony: 60%
Sloth: 20%
Wrath: 40%
Greed: 5%
Pride: 20%
Envy: 15%
Lust: 5%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 26%
You'll die choking on a cookie in bed.





okay i saw cheryl's blog and saw this blogthing, so i figure i'll try it out.
I like the part in How I'll die. =)

Okay I'm sooo happy today, I mean yesterday and today. =))
I just cant stop smiling. =))))))))))))))))))))
hahah.
I can actually shade.
And draw a perfect circle using freehand.! amazing right.!!
Enough about it. *smiles=)))))))))))))))))))


anyway today, my class had a class outing to the National and Arts Musuem.
We were allowed to wear our own clothings and it was such a cool thing cos the people at the musuem thought we were poly students. haha. They were like," Oh wow, these poly students are good uh."
Haha. Okayy poly students, hmm maybe in 2 years time.
We were divided into groups and were given the task of completing 2 products from 4 categories.. EACH person. Yeah and in 5 hrs too.!

And we were late to hand in our assignments cause my group members were busy talking about some auntie who sells vegetables. hoho.
I enjoyed the outing very much, thanks to our class advisor, Michelle. she's the one who suggested it as she wants us to see objects that are nice and very detailed. Unlike the school, so boring. haha that's what she said uh.
Oh and.,
Grayson's rendering is soooo good man. He is like the GOD of shading.


Well I've been enjoying life in ITE and I hope that it stays that way. i dont want any trouble, tragedy, or any heart aching events for the whole duration of the course. I just want to concerntrate and achieve the goals that i had set earlier on.
So please, dont ruin my life for me, if you already had that evil intentions, please just forgive and forget untill i finish my 2 years okay.?

And Eugene just called to tell me to come for training tomorrow. arrgh. I think I'm not good enough for the squad, so maybe I shouldnt come if i don't wanna embarass myself.
But it'll definitely be an experience if I do make the team.
Shall ponder on it tonight.

Oh and i have to complete drawing the background for my first project of the year.Grrrr I dont know wat to do/draw for the background laaaaaaa,okay, is it nice to have a futuristic aircraft with a background that is filled with clouds.? I knowww. It's soooo plain boring.
Well schools starts at 11am tomorrow so no need to rush, maybe I'll get some inspiration on the way to school, who knows.

oh and and and, 5n1 invited me to their bbq on 3 feb. aww. I'll definitely come okay, just one question, must I pay.? haha. Lotsa events coming in FEB I just cant wait.!! =)

Oh yeah before i forget, Khus, you got chased by a gay uh this morning.? hahah. Oh and did he kept looking at your belt or something else.? hhohohoho. ;)

So i guess that's it for today. I had a happy day. And I hope tomorrow's gonna be a happy day too=))









enjoying every cheerful moments. =)


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters