I just can't get to sleep.! I've been thinking about my stolen Nintendo Ds, the school fees plus items all.

Arghhh so much to pay and so much to think of. And i owe Kuzzo 50$. The items fee costs 380$ in total.! Just when I was going to get a new DS so my mum wont suspect anything that it got stolen, the stoopid ite wants me to pay that much money.! arrr. And i even lied to my brother that the DS dropped frm a very high lvl and then the touch screen broke into pieces and thus I sent it for repair. He said, " Oh really? Well take your time to pay for the damage cos you are in sucha financial mess. You got all those fees to pay right.?". aww wat a little brother. He doesnt know that his elder brother is lying to him.


Now I really need someone, to vent my frustration. Yeah, I'll use Khus later when we meet for soccer. haha.
He's sucha darling, if I were born a girl, I would have fallen for him a looong time ago. hoho.
And he's gonna treat me and Izzat after soccer yay yay.


THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH DEBT I HAVE NOW IS MAKING ME REALLY REALLY HUNGRY.!!!!!!!
WELL ACTUALLY IF THE DS DIDNT GOT STOLEN, I WOULDNT BE IN THIS STUPID STATE.
IT WAS A MISTAKE THAT I DID, I SHOULDNT HAD LEFT MY BAG IN THE VOID DECK WITHout any SUPERVISION .!
AND THAT FUCKING POLICEMAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO UNWILLING TO HELP.
AND IT TOOK AN EFFING 3 HOURS TO FINISH THE REPORT. AND HE DARED TELL ME THAT THEY WONT RECOVER MY BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY DS.

IF I SAW THEM AGAIN, those who took my bag, FIRST THING I'LL DO IS TO JUMP IN THE AIR AND MAKE A DOUBLE KICK ON THOSE GUYS' FACES. AND THEN ILL TWIST THEIR NIPPLES TILL THEY BEG FOR MERCY. WHAHAHAHHAHA.

OKAY THE POSSIBLE SOLUTION NOW IS TO SOUND MY MUM OUT TO HELP PAY FOR THE FEES.
Okay talking bout my mum, u dont know how's shes like, she's selfish, stubborn and likes to nag.
And also she hates to part with her money.
She knows i have savings. And that I work part time.
So she left me out frm her 'Whom shall I give money to' list every month.
and the success rate of getting money from her. less than 10%.
My dad, who lives at yishun with my step mother.
Hes kind and understanding. But is always in debt too.
Haha like father like son. Sheesh.
he got a 100k debt since i was 12.
And now left with 38k of the debt left. wow, it took 5 yrs to reduce untill that amount.
So getting money from him, na ah.
My big brother, DON EVER ASK HIM.

So the only way and best solution is to work my ass off and gain those money by myself.
Well that's life alright, no money, no life.
Enough about money. Im beginning to get sick of it.


And...
Term starts today whohooo.
Get to wear an ITE logo uniform.! :D Not that i am proud of.
I didnt get a new bag. Wanted to but oh YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW WHY.
Got new shoes though. hee. black in colour.
*.smiles.*

I hope those ppl in product design are good ppl not like the ones who beat up ppl that accidently look at them.
o_O

First thing I'm gonna do in the morning when i reach bishan is to eat that yummy toast bread and tea katai(double serving of condense milk) at the coffeshop.
wee..
ok My eyes feell heavy already. its 3.16am now. better get back to slp. ciao.














let's just forget all this and get on with our lives.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters