8 september

I received my enlistment letter last thursday. 8 september is the enlistment date !


Just nice when I was worrying whether they really don't want me to serve the country. ._.

Anyways, I messaged Grayson when I received the letter:

Emman: Chicken backside! I'm going NS on sep 8 sia.!

Grayson: Wtf.... that was fast.... I think u will have to quit ur job 1 month be4 ns then come out play liaox...

Emman: yeah, need to chiong my social life lvl. Hoho.

Grayson: Hahax...Mus max lvl be4 gg in.. hahax..

-if you people play online games, you should be able to understand this lame talk-



Grayson was fast, he planned a karaoke session the next day. To "max social life lvl" ._."


And I didn't realised that Shawn was already in NS. Was surprised to see him botak and my, he sure did lose a couple of kilograms. Prolly cos he was put into 6months of intensive training at tekong.

So we sang like crazy for 8hrs that day. 100+$~ I don't even get that much for 8hrs of working!
But there was 6 of us. so we split the cost.


Okay, so here's the plan for me to do during this coming 3months.:

eh to make it much more easier I'll make a list~

1. Get license. (Although I'm sure i won't be able to make it in time)
2. Have some savings
3. Meetings with FL members to keep it alive.(so they won't have anything to worry about when I'm enlisted)
3. Give my teddybear a big hug a day before the date.
4. Go out with Roy Tan.
5. Go fishing.
6. GO CLUBBING FOR ONE LAST TIME.
7. Kick Izzat kuning to mars.
8. Listen to all my album collections.
9. Spend quality time with my family.
10. Spend time with friends whom I PAITAO.



hoho. Kays that's about it. I'll update the list if there's a need.

:)


0 comments to "8 september"

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters