Ciaossu..
Look at the tinman in the video. I lol @ it. mwahha.
Neways, quick recap of my day, went for an interview at fitness first. And as usual the manager gave the , "i'll call u again" line. Speaking of which, I can't imagine me doing a receptionist's job. I sark at figures, i sark at memorizing things and I really sark at concerntrating. Only thing that's easy is putting on a fake smile whenever a customer walks in. ._.
like what khussy said, "Why work for money, when money can work for us?".
I'm still pondering on that phrase. bleah.
Anyways, wanted to join Wei Qian and the others for some street football but nah i came back too late.
Okay let's see my schedule now..
Sunday, meeting with khussy, Monday, Street football with weiqian and gang.
Im free from Tuesday onwards, neone wanna book me? *While stock last*
and i need a new shoe!! AND A PAIR OF STREET SHOESS TOOO!!.
