I have stop posting the episodes of prison break season 3 online due to copyright infringement and violating of the company's law.


and HELLO.!
I've been skipping school like for many days already! it won't be long untill I'll get expelled. But i doubt I would be. haha.
I find this really funny, when I'm without a handphone, lots of people are crazy to find me. and when i'm with right now, not a single asshole come searching for me except for that bugger izzat, and my managers.
oh yeah I'm going back to skate.
I dont know why but i just have the FEEL. haha. feel. yeah I feel like skating. so does anyone has any specific related/unrelated personal problem with it?
speaking of skating,I saw syella a couple days back hanging out at cineleisure with some skaters.
I didn't noticed her untill izzat's great memory reminded me that it was syella.
We looked at each other and said nothing, and in the back of my mind was like, ''haha, what an idiot, sit there and do nothing but watch them skate?! oh my god get a life or jump off a building or something.'' and i bet hers was, '' haha, what an asshole. why go to a karaoke when you could sit down here and do nothing while watching these amateurs skaters show off there stunts.?oh man, get a life or go fuck a sheep or something.'' -.-

and i sent her the stupidest msg ever. the message says: was that you on the steps?
and then no reply.

back to reality, my final year project has been brought forward earlier to this coming wednesday!! and what does that means? it means the earlier it is, the more im gonna mess this thing up.!
okay i've decided, im not going to school today, last last. i will go tmr.
Because at long last the mates from Jingga is having a training session. I miss playing soccer and im going to do anything to get back my touch, including skipping school.
I'm so looking forward to zoukout. =)))))))))))))))))))
ciao out.

YP, the resurrection.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters