Yay i'm back.
lately, I've been scolding my classmates for no reason a lot..
Maybe because of the weather or maybe because I'm starting to hate school.
Or maybe I'm beginning to hate my friends in ITE.
Well maybe I dislike being a councillor.
Lots of maybes.
And getting sick so easily is not really me.
Gastritis, fever, flu, headaches, backaches, leg cramps, drowsiness, itchyness and coughs.
i had all these for two weeks.
I'm recouping well now:)
my teacher is so kind, for letting me hand in my project later than the rest.
SO that's a relieve.
hmm i'm going to quit councillor i think, it's too much of a responsibility. And I hate waking up 6.30 early in the morning everyday.. it makes me cranky.
it's almost 3 weeks now, my psp isn't back yet.
and i had already paid.
and there's so many things to pay this coming may, the course fees, debts, and some bills.
I think my whole salary will be gone by the time I settle all that.
and not forgetting endra's birthday on 3rd May.
He wants that Nintendo DS which got stolen back. And it was stolen because of me.
Well Endra, rest assured you'll get that on your birthday:) and your 3 pairs of ticket to watch spiderman with your friends. see you are lucky Im your big brother. hoho.
And it's 7.10am now when I should have gone to school for Councillor but well I'm gonna go back to sleep. hehehehehe.
chocolates and cookies :)
