Result's day was such a pain.

A lot of things happened.
There were people with tears of joy
and
also people with tears of, okay they cried because they had failed.


I myself didnt make it.
Well i had expected that.
Got 11 points, and i deserved it.
No use regretting, no use thinking about it.
Now, i Need to wake up from this setback and start afresh.
Yeah start afresh, start a new lifstyle, no more slacking, no more saying i got no life.



Currently I'm hoping that ill get that product design course at bishan ITE.
It's almost the same as Industrial design at a poly. And if I do well, I can further my studies and apply for a diploma course at a polytechnic. That's after I have finish the 2 years-course.

Yeah long way. But, that's what you got to do if you don't work hard.
I'm going to miss all my crazy friends since most of them had made it.

I've had wished them all the best.
I won't forget them for they are the best too.



I've disappointed lots of people. I'm so sorry.
I realised saying sorry isn't enough. I gotta prove it.
I'll do something about it. No worries.


And NOW, I WANT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna get out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























i've hinted all. please respond or i'd take it as a 'no'.


0 comments to " "

Tagboard

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters