haha.... Soccer, its been my favourite and only thing i do when i'm lonely..
My elder bro started kicking some ball down the street with some of his friends.
I was 6 year old then.My brother called me to come and play with him.I went down and played with those guys..
i didn't know about this ball kicking game.I was told to be goalie.I wondered wat it was.
But my brother just told me to catch the ball if it comes to me. We played a match with some 4 graders. I didn't know wat to do until a ball came flying towards me.I heard shoutings,"SAVE< SAVE!!!!" I didn't do that., instead i chest the ball and dribble past the 4 graders and shoot past the goalie. haha. it was fun. starting on that day onwards, soccer is the name for my hobby.
Peace out.
e.s.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
// //
0
comments
//
